- Home – Fratelli Restaurant & Bar
- Suffer in Good Company T-Shirt
- Ellis Restaurant near Shinnston, West Virginia, to close after 67 years
- Hình cầu, diện tích mặt cầu và thể tích hình cầu – VnHocTap.com
- Lauren Boebert’s Shooters Grill restaurant closes after landlord declines to extend lease | The Independent
Growing up with a Filipino mother, our family was no stranger to Asian markets. On a near-weekly basis, we would spend an hour stocking up on all the necessary ingredients you’d only find at Asian marts: lumpia wrappers, cheap produce, and — our favorite as kids — Asian candies and snacks. And, yes, that includes Pocky sticks. But what many might not realize is Pocky and their chocolate-coated biscuit sticks are far from the only tasty Asian snacks worth trying.
Take another stroll through your nearby Asian market, and you’ll notice a slew of delicious snacks. In the chips aisle, get adventurous and pick up that bag of shrimp chips you’ve been eyeing. They’re a delicious, shrimp-subtle, salty snack you’ll devour in one sitting (really!). Head over to the bakery, and order yourself a matcha roll; we guarantee the green tea baked good will become an instant favorite.
And we’ve only grazed the surface. Ahead, we’ve gathered the 12 best Asian snacks you’ll wish you tried sooner.
Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.