- DOHMH New York City Restaurant Inspection Results | NYC Open Data
- Crispy Filipino fried chicken from Jollibee plucks location in Dallas
- Tổng quan các phương pháp tính giá thành sản phẩm mới nhất hiện nay
- PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE (PDC) – Aranya Agricultural Alternatives
- What Is Personal Liability Insurance Coverage?
From elaborate omakase feasts to super fresh nigiri and sashimi bites, Atlanta isn’t lacking in great sushi options
Atlanta loves sushi, a fact not lost on the many talented sushi chefs around town. Atlantans have come to expect fresh ingredients, serious knife skills, and fish imported straight from Japan. Nothing else will do. Here, now, are the restaurants serving some of Atlanta’s best bets for great sushi.
Don’t see a favorite sushi restaurant. Send Eater Atlanta details to check out for the next update via the tipline.
Public Transit Info: Click here for MARTA bus schedules. Click here for MARTA train schedules.
Disclaimer: Health experts consider dining out to be a high-risk activity for the unvaccinated; it may pose a risk for the vaccinated, especially in areas with substantial COVID transmission. The latest CDC guidance is here; find a COVID-19 vaccination site here. It is highly advised people wear masks indoors or when in crowded situations, regardless of vaccination status, to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Note: Restaurants on this map are listed geographically.
If you book a reservation through an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy