- 7West Apartments |Grandma’s Saloon
- Mol là gì? Khối lượng Mol là gì? Cách tính khối lượng Mol và thể tích Mol – Trường THPT Thành Phố Sóc Trăng
- Over 1,000 Companies Have Curtailed Operations in Russia—But Some Remain
- Bank Of America Ppp Loan Application Sale Online, 60% OFF | www.ingeniovirtual.com
- The Best STEM Classes in High School for Future Majors | iD Tech
Oralnd Park, IL
Five Things You Should Know About Toyota
Toyota is world-famous as the manufacturer of high-quality, high-value cars, vans and trucks that set the standard for long-term resale value and durability. Yet perhaps you aren?t that familiar with some of the facts behind the company?s success. Here are five things than help explain why Toyota is the best-selling carmaker in North America as of December 2017.
- Small then, big now: Kiichiro Toyoda founded Toyota Motor Corporation in 1937 as a spin-off of his father?s (Sakichi Toyoda) company, Toyota Industries, which three years earlier had created its first car, the Toyota AA. Today, it is Japan?s largest company, the world?s fifth largest, and either the first or second largest carmaker. It has more than 364,000 employees worldwide. Toyota makes more money than Nissan and Honda combined.
- All hail Corolla: The iconic Toyota Corolla sedan turned 50 years old in 2017. The first Corolla came to the U.S. in 1968 as a subcompact. By 1997, it was the world?s leading nameplate. The 40 millionth Corolla was sold in July 2013. Now in its 11th generation, Corolla still sets the standard as an high-value, affordable and dependable compact sedan.
- Toyota hugs trees: Toyota is committed to green technology, and in 2016 was named the Number One Global Green Brand. The carmaker has sold more than 9 million hybrid cars, with models like Prius as well as hybrid versions of Camry, Avalon, RAV4, Highlander, and several Lexus models. Toyota is eco-friendly not only in the products it produces, but also in its planet-friendly manufacturing practices.
- Mind-blowing numbers: Here are some nifty numeric factoids: In 2017, Toyota sold 2,434,515 vehicles in North America. Toyota has more than 1,000 global patents, the highest number among carmakers. The company spends $1 million an hour on research and development around the world. You can get a Big Mac in 100 countries, but Toyota does business in 170 nations!
- Rah rah RAV4: In 2017, Toyota RAV4 sold more than 400,000 units in North America to make it Toyota?s largest seller. RAV4 keeps adding value with features like Toyota Safety Sense P, the new Adventure trim, and a Tow Prep Package good for 3,500 pounds.
Continental Toyota is proud to represent the Toyota brand in Chicagoland. Come in today and see all the latest models ? one is sure to be perfect for you!