- Menus released for Cleveland Restaurant Week promotions
- What is Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) and how do I find the approved listing of BDI course providers?
- 11 loại nước trái cây giúp giảm cân tốt nhất trong mùa hè
- The 5 Scottish golf trips you should book right now
- 27 Essential Restaurants in Beverly Hills
The 99 in Gardner has plenty to remind you you’re still in Gardner. Images of sponsored local sports teams, photos of well-known landmarks of the city, a view of the surrounding area. Which is as enjoyable as you make it. It was fairly empty for an early dinner on a Saturday, though it took a while for us to be seated. The server was pleasant and did a good job coming around through the experience to check on us. Drinks were topped off fairly quickly after being finished. The appetizer was somewhat overpriced for the size, loaded tots, being only a dollar less than the entree my wife ordered, and being considerably smaller. The food was all tasty, though. A generous portion of seafood for the Fried Seafood Platter, part of the Father’s Day weekend special menu they had going on. Will definitely return again.