- Gas Problem at New York’s Oldest French Restaurant Might Mean Au Revoir
- Train Restaurants for Kids in the Western Suburbs
- Order MrBeast Burger (7843 Park Lane) Menu Delivery Online | Dallas | Menu & Prices | Uber Eats
- Beginner computer classes online: What can you take, and where?
- Facebook-backed cryptocurrency sold amid regulatory pressure | News | DW | 01.02.2022
It might seem like your baby was a newborn only yesterday, but at 9 months old, they’re developing their own temperament and preferences. Your baby might try the foods that you put on their plate, but they’ll quickly form an opinion and decide which they like and which they don’t.
Most 9-month-old babies are probably partially weaned off breast milk. Many parents choose to continue to nurse their babies once they’ve started to eat solid foods. The process of stopping breastfeeding usually starts when a baby is approximately 6 months old. As they get older, you can introduce new foods to their diet.
From 9 to 12 months old, your baby needs approximately 750–900 calories every day. Between 400 and 500 of those calories should come from breast milk or formula.
The remaining calories will come from food. Don’t introduce cow milk until your baby is at least a year old. Before that, their digestive systems aren’t prepared to digest cow milk properly.