- THE BEST 10 Mexican Restaurants near Dallas, TX – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
- The 10 Best Free Online Classes for Adults in 2022
- Keep Your Health Coverage (COBRA)
- Serum Price Prediction for 2022-2026
- Chili’s Grill and Bar Sued by EEOC for Sexual Harassment of Teens in Texas and Arkansas Restaurants
Update: The fire reportedly started in Terill’s Restaurant and Bat. The fire spread to Greenville Bar & Grill, Huricane Crill and Micks.
(AP) Several businesses were destroyed by fire in the restaurant-packed lower Greenville Avenue area of Dallas at a time when the places were closed.
The multi-alarm fire, reported shortly before 6 a.m. Tuesday, left at least one firefighter injured. Bright flames were seen blazing in several buildings until the fire was doused.
One firefighter was seen receiving oxygen and being transported from the smoke-filled scene.
Investigators will try to determine what started the fire that spread to several businesses. The fire left behind the burned-out remains of at least three restaurants.
A fire department spokesperson did not immediately return messages Tuesday from The Associated Press.
Gregg Merkow, who owns two restaurants in the area, said he “raced down here to see smoke bellowing out of my bar.”