This establishment is filthy. I say the health department should visit here. I have loved Martin's but the filth in this place is incredibly disgusting ?. From the nonexistent landscaping, to the greasy parking lot walking in, the ceilings are covered in dust and grease. The monitor is covered in grease. The order here sign hangs from the ceiling with rusty chains that are caked in grease and dust. Every corner and crevice has grease and dirt buildup from the parking lot walking in. Nothing in this place is clean. I do not blame the associates who work here, obviously their leadership is lacking. Funding from the corporate office is not being spent in this location. If you go a few miles down Dallas highway you see a completely different experience.