What are people saying about country clubs in San Francisco, CA?
This is a review for country clubs in San Francisco, CA:
"I had a good time golfing at the Presidio a few weeks back. It was a pretty well kept course and fun to play.
Some things I liked:
1. Well kept fairways. They improved their drainage so the course was in good condition.
2. Some really nice views of the city from a few of the holes.
Some things I didn't like:
1. Pricey compared to the other nice courses. I dont think its on par with the likes of Half Moon bay or Monterey courses.
2. Parking is horrible. Very limited especially when there are events.
3. Hard to get to unless you live or are already in the city."
See more reviews for this business.