Some links to products and travel providers on this website will earn Traveling For Miles a commission that helps contribute to the running of the site. Traveling For Miles has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling For Miles and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. For more details please see the disclosures found at the bottom of every page.
To a lot of people, Priority Pass is just another lounge program but it has actually been a little more than that for some time.
Over the past few years Priority Pass has been adding airport restaurants to its portfolio in locations where it has found it challenging to get access to more lounge space and, at these restaurants, select Priority Pass members can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive a cash amount towards any food or drinks they purchase.
The cash amounts on offer vary from country to country (sometimes within countries too) and will, for example, range from £15 (UK) to AU$36 (Australia) to $28 (USA) – please check the details of individual lounges as these are only guidelines.
- Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive a set amount off the bill (check the rules for the lounge you’re visiting to determine the exact amount)
- Each deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account.
- The deductible amount is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks excluding bottle sales & merchandise.
- To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Priority Pass card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order.
- The deductible amount is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than the deductible amount.
- Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds the deductible amount(s).
- Any unused balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
Note: these are general rules and there will be variations within the system – check individual restaurant rules before arrival to ensure you know what you can expect.
Follow this link for more information on Priority Pass
Priority Pass Memberships Which Grant Restaurant Access
If you’ve purchased membership directly through Priority Pass (Standard, Standard Plus or Prestige membership) you automatically have access to all Priority Pass restaurants on the same terms as you have for lounge access.
If you haven’t purchased membership directly from Priority Pass but hold one of the following credit cards, you will have Priority Pass Select membership as part of your benefits package which grants access to Priority Pass restaurants:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card (not open to new applicants)
- US Bank Reserve Visa Infinite
- Citi Prestige Card
Warning: A significant number of US-issued American Express cards (like the Platinum Card and the Business Platinum Card) also offer Priority Pass Select memberships but these Amex cards are specifically excluded from the Priority Pass restaurant program.
Right, now for the main reason for this post – Here’s a list of restaurants currently participating in the Priority Pass program.
I’m going to do my best to keep this list as up to date as possible and to do that I’ll need to enlist your help – if you see something wrong on this list or know of a restaurant that has been added and that isn’t on this list please let me know in the comments – I’ll look into it and update the list as appropriate. Thanks.
- Osaka Kansai (KIX) – Botejyu (Terminal 1)
- London Gatwick (LGW) – Grain Store Cafe & Bar (South Terminal)
- Tel Aviv (TLV) – Schmoozy Bar (Terminal 3)
- Brisbane (BNE) – Corretto Cafe & Bar (International Terminal)
- Brisbane (BNE) – Graze Grill & Bar (Domestic Terminal)
- Brisbane (BNE) – Merlo Caffe (Domestic terminal)
- Melbourne (MEL) – Bar Pulpo by Modiva (Terminal 2)
- Melbourne (MEL) – Cafe Vue (Terminal 2)
- Melbourne (MEL) – Urban Provotore (Terminal 2)
- Sydney (SYD) – Better Burger (Terminal 1)
- Sydney (SYD) – Chicken Confidential (Terminal 1)
- Sydney (SYD) – Mach2 (Terminal 1)
- Sydney (SYD) – Peroni Bar (Terminal 1)
- Sydney (SYD) – Bistro 2020 & Bar (Terminal 2)
- Sydney (SYD) – MoVida (Terminal 2)
- Sydney (SYD) – Bar Roma (Terminal 3)
- Sydney (SYD) – Wok on Air (Terminal 3)
- Sao Paulo (GRU) – Bleriot Bar & Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Sao Paulo (GRU) – Tryp GRU Airport (Terminal 3)
- Lima (LIM) – Bleriot Bar & Lounge (Near Gate 24 – International flights only)
- Lima (LIM) – La Bonbonniere (Near Gate 24 – International flights only)
- Houston Avenue Bar & Grill (Near Gate 77 – US transborder flights only)
- Pork & Pickle (Near Gate 3 – Canadian Domestic flights only)
- Jerry Remy’s Sports Bar and Grill (Terminal C)
- Stephanie’s (Terminal B)
- Bar Symon (Concourse C)
FT. LAUDERDALE (FLL)
- Kafe Kalik (Terminal 4)*
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar (Terminal A)
- Landry’s Seafood (Terminal C)
- The Fan Zone (Concourse B)
- Kentucky Ale Taproom (Concourse B entrance)
LOS ANGELES (LAX)
- Rock & Brews (Terminal 1)
- Point The Way Cafe (Terminal 6)
- Air Margaritaville (Central Terminal Concourse E)
- Corona Beach House (North Terminal Concourse D)
- Viena (Central Terminal Concourse E)
MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL (MSP)
- PGA MSP Lounge**
New York (JFK)
- Bobby Van’s Steakhouse (Terminal 8)
- Capers Cafe Le Bar (Concourse C)
- Westward Whiskey (Concourse C)
ST. LOUIS (STL)
- The Pasta House (Terminal 1)
- The Pasta House & Schlafly Beer (Terminal 2)
SAN FRANCISCO (SFO)
- San Francisco Giants Clubhouse (Terminal 3)
- Yankee Pier (Terminal 3)
- Bambuza (North Satellite)
- Trail Head BBQ Bar (Central Terminal)
- Johnny Rockets (N Concourse B)
- The Café by Mise en Place (Airside F)
- Noble Hops
WASHINGTON D.C. DULLES (IAD)
- Chef Geoff’s (Concourse C)
WASHINGTON D.C. REAGAN (DCA)
- American Tap Room (Terminal B)
- Bracket Room (Terminal C)
*Reader Melanie has reported (in the comments) Kafe Kalik has been displaying a sign indicating that they no longer take part in the Priority Pass program. The location is still currently listed on the Priority Pass website but I have emailed the program to see if I can get any clarification.
**Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to access the PGA MSP Lounge. Each visit represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. In addition, Cardholders and any registered guests will receive US$15 per person off their food OR golf experience bill, which cannot be combined across both