- Cách tính tiền thai sản 2022 cho lao động nữ thế nào?
- This L.A. Neighborhood Has Some of the Best Korean Food in America — Here’s Where to Find It
- Acid stearic là tá dược gì? Ứng dụng trong sản xuất dược phẩm
- GGC Banner Login at Banner.ggc.edu – GGC Student Account Login Guide 
- Golf Communities in Charleston, South Carolina
Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine is responsible for promoting lifelong learning for dental professionals with the ultimate goal of improving patient care and health outcomes. The team devoted to continuing education plays a major role in developing innovative educational programs focused on professional development, quality of care, and patient safety.
The Continuing Education Program is a recognized ADA CERP provider and is an approved continuing education provider by the Florida Board of Dentistry. The formal continuing education courses/programs are accepted by the AGD for Fellowship/Mastership credits.
To be the premier provider for continuing education and training.
The mission of the office of dental continuing education is to promote lifelong learning through quality services and continuing education programs that promote the personal and professional development of our alumni and the healthcare community-at-large.
- To provide and promote lifelong education beyond graduation and/or certification by presenting programs by experts in their respective fields of endeavor.
- To provide courses reflecting the most recent academic information and changing technology, inclusive of controversial subject matters of concern.
- To provide courses required for re-licensure.
Conflicts of Interest
CE Program Planner, CE Director and CE Staff has no relationships that may create conflicts of interest in planning ce programs.