- Welcome to the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Official Web portal
- Tổng hợp 319 từ vựng và ngữ pháp tiếng anh lớp 6 chương trình mới
- Công thức tính giá trị tuyệt đối của một số hữu tỉ hay nhất | Toán lớp 7
- A Guide to Catalan Cuisine • The Best Catalan Restaurants in Barcelona 2022
- Best Mexican Food Los Angeles, CA – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
The County of Orange is participating in the Restaurant Meals Program (RMP). RMP allows elderly, disabled and homeless CalFresh recipients and their spouse to use their Golden State Advantage (EBT) card to purchase prepared meals from participating restaurants.
To find a list of participating restaurants, click here.
Note: The RMP does not apply to CalFresh recipients that do not meet the criteria listed above.
The RMP offers options for eligible CalFresh recipients (must meet criteria) who may not:
Be able to prepare meals
Have a place to store and cook meals
Have access to a grocery store
In addition to Orange County, eligible CalFresh recipients may also use their EBT card to purchase a prepared meal in these counties:
For more information about the California State Restaurant Meals Program, click here.
Look for the “Restaurant Meals Program” sign in the window of participating restaurants or contact the local county human services office.