- Santa Barbara Sailing School, Courses and Sailing Instruction
- 3 cách chơi Keno luôn thắng: Toàn bộ mưu mẹo và bí quyết
- Claims Center | Report Or Check An Insurance Claim | GEICO
- What You’ll Learn in Your Social Work Degree | All Psychology Schools
- These are the first Minnesota golf courses to open in 2022
Health Insurance is Affordable
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has made it easier to get affordable health insurance coverage. This is especially true for those who may not have been able to afford or qualify for health insurance in the past. And now, shopping for health insurance has never been simpler. You can get coverage several ways, including through:
- Your employer
- An insurance agent
- An insurance company
- The Health Insurance Marketplace
- Government programs like Medicare or Medicaid (qualified participants only)
Learn More About Health Care Costs
For those who can’t afford health insurance there are a few options to get help paying for health care costs, including:
- A premium tax credit decreases your monthly premium. See what your premium could be with our tax credit estimator.
- Cost sharing assistance lowers the amount you pay for various health care costs, including your deductible, coinsurance and copays.
Shop for health insurance and find out how to choose a health care plan that’s right for you.