- Tasty Tortilla Pizza Snack [with an recipe video] – The Tortilla Channel
- Jabil Vietnam Co., Ltd. | 81 customers and 24 suppliers
- The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill Announces Two Multi-Unit Deals in Houston Market | RestaurantNews.com
- THE 24 BEST Gluten-Free Restaurants in Ocoee, Florida – 2022
- Công Thức Tính Chiều Rộng Hình Chữ Nhật, Và Bài Tập Có Lời Giải
In 1999, the property at 556 S Plain Road was revived as the Arethusa Dairy Farm. The Farm is now home to approx. 350 dairy cows, including some Grand Champion Show Cows.
The milk, cream, yogurt, ice cream, butter and cheese from these cows is on showcase at Arethusa al tavolo Restaurant. The restaurant prides itself on exclusively using the farm’s dairy products and for procuring only the finest products for its daily menu.
Now that we have our very own 5 acres of gardens and two greenhouses, we are able to provide seed-to-table produce not only for our restaurant, but to our community year round.
Arethusa al tavolo opened its doors in June 2013 and has been a celebrated addition to the growing Northwestern Connecticut culinary scene.
Located in what was the Village General Store, it is situated next to the Arethusa Dairy store, formally the Bantam Firehouse. Al Tavolo has become a destination for local diners and visitors who have a fond admiration for the finest Litchfield County has to offer.
Chef Dan Magill and staff anticipates and welcomes your visit to our vibrant establishment of fine cuisine and refined service. We look forward to serving you.