- Best 29 Korean Restaurants in Tampa, FL with Reviews – YP.com
- Vật Lý 10 Công Thức Tính Lực Kéo Để Xe Chuyển Động Khi Có Ma Sát Hay, Chi Tiết
- The 10 Best Online Courses and Classes of 2022 – Intelligent
- Công thức định giá cổ phiếu phổ biến nhất – Thịnh Vượng Tài Chính
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Amazon Athena is an interactive query service that makes it easy to analyze data in Amazon S3 using standard SQL. Athena is serverless, so there is no infrastructure to manage, and you pay only for the queries that you run.
Athena is easy to use. Simply point to your data in Amazon S3, define the schema, and start querying using standard SQL. Most results are delivered within seconds. With Athena, there’s no need for complex ETL jobs to prepare your data for analysis. This makes it easy for anyone with SQL skills to quickly analyze large-scale datasets.
Athena is out-of-the-box integrated with AWS Glue Data Catalog, allowing you to create a unified metadata repository across various services, crawl data sources to discover schemas and populate your Catalog with new and modified table and partition definitions, and maintain schema versioning.
Request support for your proof-of-concept or evaluation »