- Best Google Certification Courses in 2022 (Free & Paid)
- Great Courses Library Collection | Sonoma County Library
- Bad Bunny, his 80-person entourage, stop for a meal at Bay Area Puerto Rican restaurant
- The 22 Hottest New Restaurants in Phoenix Right Now
- Outdoor Restaurant Furniture | Buying Guide – CRP Resources
Pockets were awesome for holding extra napkins and so much more. The long straps made it easy to fit all shapes and sizes. I also liked that the straps were wider (3/4″) than some which not only looks better but feels stronger. My only small issue is it says they need to lay flat to dry or dry clean after machine (cold) washing. Seems a bit silly one can’t throw them in the dryer. I was able to flip them over a hanger, like you would pants to dry, and they did dry very quickly but, some aprons did get folds in them and might need a little ironing if you care enough. I won’t bother since it’s black and really not noticeable nor critical but just know that is something to be aware of.