- 45 ‘Forbidden Food’ Examples You Shouldn’t Ever Eat (New Pics)
- Frisco Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille® | Fine Dining in Dallas, Texas
- AIDA – công thức viết content kinh điển trong marketing từ A tới Z
- THE BEST 10 Seafood Restaurants in San Francisco, CA – Last Updated September 2022 – Yelp
- Get a $10,000 Loan with Good or Bad Credit | finder.com
Amazon.com is an American tech multinational whose business interests include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. A Fortune 100 mainstay, Amazon.com is also one of the Big Five, or the five largest and most dominant technology companies in the U.S. During the coronavirus pandemic, Amazon’s business soared, as millions of Americans in lockdown became more reliant than ever on the company’s delivery services. In early April 2021, then-CEO Jeff Bezos said the company had amassed 200 million Prime subscribers , compared with 150 million at the start of 2020. Over the years, Amazon has drawn stark criticism from those who accuse the company of monopolistic and anticompetitive practices, as well as from its fulfillment center employees who describe their poor treatment and difficult working conditions.