American Heart Association
Online Blended Learning
- AHA ACLS – Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- AHA PALS – Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- AHA BLS – Basic Life Support for Healthcare
- AHA CPR / AED / Care of Choking
- AHA First Aid
- AHA First Aid & CPR / AED / Care of Choking
- AHA Pediatric First Aid & CPR / AED / Care of Choking
Online Blended Learning is a convenient alternative to a classroom course, allowing you to train at your own pace.
How does Online Blended Learning work?
Part 1 is a convenient online course that covers the cognitive portion of the course.
Parts 2 & 3 are combined. This is the Hands-on Practice / Skills Test with a Start the Heart Instructor.
- Participants who successfully complete Part 1, including the written exam, receive access to a Printable Certificate, granting them entrance to the Hands-on Practice / Skills Test with a Start the Heart Instructor.
- The Online Blended Learning course includes online access to the student manual and course information for 24 months.
A 2-year AHA eCard is issued on the same day.
To PURCHASE and REGISTER for an Online Blended Learning Complete Package, click on REGISTER HERE below.