- Online Data Science & Data Analytics Courses 2022 | Emeritus
- HealthSherpa | Marketplace (Obamacare) Insurance Plans in South Carolina
- Tổng hợp cách làm bánh trung thu: bánh nướng và bánh dẻo (A-Z) – Savoury Days
- Indiana drops restrictions on restaurants’ operations
- The responsibilities and duties of a company director
Listen To This Post
Atmosphère Restaurant, the romantic Piedmont Heights French eatery with a weekly pre-fixe menu and monthly events, is saying goodbye to the neighborhood after two decades of service.
Sign up now to get our Daily Breaking News Alerts
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Opt out at anytime
Atmosphère will close its doors for good, at 1620 Piedmont Ave NE, on Thursday, March 10, 2022, following dinner service that day, ownership on Wednesday announced to patrons on social media and through an e-newsletter. A new owner could be stepping in with a new concept, according to the announcement.
“We are sad to announce that the time has come to sell our business and that Atmosphère will be permanently closing its door on March 10, 2022, after dinner,” ownership wrote in a Facebook post.
“It has been an honor and a privilege to serve you and we want to express our gratitude for making Atmosphère one of Atlanta’s most popular eating establishments and such a special place. Thank you for 20 wonderful years!”
It’s unclear who acquired the business or what will be repacing Atmosphère. Ownership on Wednesday did not immediately respond to What Now Atlanta’s request for comment.