What does Liberty Mutual offer?
PEBB members may receive a discount of up to 12 percent off Liberty Mutual’s auto insurance rates and up to 5 percent off Liberty Mutual’s home insurance rates. In addition to the discount, Liberty Mutual also offers:
- Discounts based on your driving record, age, auto safety features, and more.
- A 12-month rate guarantee on their competitive rates.
- Up to an additional 7.5 percent payroll discount on your auto insurance.
- Convenient payment options including automatic payroll deduction, electronic funds transfer, or direct billing at home.
- Prompt claims service with access to local representatives.
When can I enroll?
You can enroll in auto and home insurance coverage at any time.
How do I enroll?
To request a quote for auto or home insurance, you can contact Liberty Mutual one of three ways (have your current policy handy):
11711 SE 8th St.
Bellevue, WA 98005
24041 E Mission Ave
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
14900 Interurban Ave.
Tukwila, WA 98168
4949 SW Meadows Road
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Note: Liberty Mutual does not guarantee the lowest rate to all PEBB members; rates are based on underwriting for each individual, and not all applicants may qualify. Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow and may vary by state.
Already a Liberty Mutual policyholder?
If you already have a policy with Liberty Mutual and would like to save with Group Savings Plus (the PEBB member discount), just call one of the local offices to find out how they can convert your policy at your next renewal. Mention that you are a State of Washington PEBB member (client #8246).