- Bank of America Small Business Loans [Details & Comparisons]
- The 25 Best Multinational Companies To Work For
- On the Menu: Which restaurants will be open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?
- 20 Quick Snacks To Prepare Under 30 Minutes – Tasted Recipes
- Kid-Friendly Restaurants In & Around The Woodlands
About the partnership
Location: Support to UNHCR teams at global, regional and national levels.
Since 2016, Bain & Company provides invaluable pro bono support to UNHCR on a range of strategic and organizational topics. For example, Bain has advised UNHCR on the design and set-up of change management and business transformation capabilities, with the goal of strengthening UNHCR’s ability to deliver its mandate, as part of the wider United Nations reform agenda.
It helped UNHCR develop a clear and actionable strategy on private sector engagement with the aim to substantially increase funds raised and engagement with companies, foundations and philanthropists. The aim is to nearly triple private-sector funding to US$1 billion. Furthermore, Bain has helped UNHCR private sector operations at regional and national level to develop engagement strategies and plans.
This support is part of Bain & Company’s ten-year commitment to invest more than US$1 billion in pro bono services bringing their talent, expertise and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development and the environment.
Impact at a glance
- Supported UNHCR on strategic reviews, business transformations and change initiatives.
- Helped UNHCR develop and operationalize a sustainable global fundraising strategy and operating model, which aim to nearly triple private-sector funding to US$1 billion.
- Advised several UNHCR offices on regional and local private sector strategy development, including in MENA and Europe
Sustainable Development Goals in focus
- SDG17 Partnerships to Achieve the Goals