- 2022 Farmers Insurance Open Saturday tee times, CBS TV and ESPN+ streaming info
- Giá Bombcrypto | Giá BCOIN, quy đổi giá sang USD, Biểu đồ giá | Crypto.com
- 10 Best Product Management Certification Courses Online 2022
- Find CNA Classes in Boston | Training Programs & Schools
- Line of Credit vs. Personal Loan: Which is Better? | LendEDU
HeartCode BLS uses a personalized adaptive algorithm that sets students on the most efficient path to BLS mastery. Students follow a continuously adapting learning path that is personalized by their own inputs: their performance and their self- reported confidence level related to each probe. The course content is presented in the form of self-directed learning content, probes, and Cognitive Assessment Activities.
The student has a choice of completing a pre-hospital or in-hospital contextualized track. After completing the online portion, students will attend a structured, Instructor-led hands-on session that focuses on meaningful skills practice, team scenarios, and skills testing. Where available, students may also complete the hands-on session with a HeartCode compatible manikin.
HeartCode BLS is the AHA’s BLS blended learning delivery method. Blended learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, followed by a hands-on skills session.
Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
The BLS Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on High-Quality CPR and team dynamics.