- Summer Sessions | Boston University Summer Term
- Favorite Dairy-Free Snacks at Walmart | Milk Allergy Mom
- Top 7 Restaurants For A Child’s Birthday Dinner At Walt Disney World
- Bảng Công Thức Lượng Giác Của Lớp 9, 10, 11 Đầy Đủ Nhất
- Storm X (STMX) là gì? Tổng hợp các thông tin mới nhất về STMX – Tin tức ngành tổng hợp hot nhất hiện nay
Bennett’s Chop & Railhouse
On West Seventh & Victoria in St. Paul, it is the perfect meeting place of uptown and downtown, of quiet neighborhood and big city lights.
In every city, there is a natural gathering spot for city folk and neighborhood people in the know. It’s called a chophouse because it specializes in a casual steakhouse atmosphere with top-of-the-line cuts of the finest meats. It is a railhouse because it is on the old railroad line serving the city and rail drinks (as well as top brands) are served in the convivial atmosphere of the horseshoe bar.
And of course Bennett’s is Bennett’s because owners Joe and Meghan Bennett ensure that welcoming hospitality is always served. They have taken their decades of experiences with leading hospitality brands and translated it into an intimate venue where you’re not only a customer, but more importantly, a welcome guest.
From signature Bloody Mary’s and favorite menu items to free shuttles to Wild games and concerts, there is always an open invitation to make a meal, a visit or an evening into a Bennett’s event!