- How to Partner With a Winning Headhunting Company
- Dư luận bức xúc vì Ngọc Trinh, Khả Như, Kiều Minh Tuấn… đăng bài về tiền mã hóa rồi xóa vội
- Câu điều kiện loại 2 trong tiếng Anh: Công thức, cách dùng và bài tập áp dụng – Kiến Thức Tiếng Anh
- 10 takeaways from the Restaurant Leadership Conference
- Nunzi’s modern Italian spot with a city vibe opens in Farmingdale
In NYC, you can choose to attend Facebook Marketing courses in-person or live online.
Additionally, some providers like Certstaffix offer live online training with the option to use a computer lab in NYC.
In-Person in NYC
If you prefer to learn Facebook Marketing face-to-face with your instructor, you have two schools to choose from in the NYC area:
- Noble Desktop located at 185 Madison Avenue in New York, NY. We found one Facebook Marketing courses with prices ranging from $650 and class duration ranging from 12 hours.
Please note that due to COVID-19 some providers are temporarily offering online training only. Check with each provider for the latest status on a school’s in-person reopening plans.
Live Online Training from Anywhere
Live Online training is synchronous training where participants and the instructor attend remotely. Participants learn and interact with the instructor in real-time and can ask questions and receive feedback throughout the course. Instructors can remote into students’ computers (with prior permission) to assist with class exercises and any technical issues. The courses are hands-on and interactive like in-person training.
You can attend the course from your own home or office. This option works best for those without easy access to a nearby facility, and it has become increasingly popular during COVID-19. Here are 2 of the best live online Facebook Marketing classes we found:
- Facebook Marketing @ Noble Desktop ($650 | 12 Hours | beginner)
- Facebook Advertising @ Certstaffix Training ($450 | 1 Day | beginner)
“Remote Instructor” Training
In NYC, you can attend Facebook Marketing courses live online and use the computer lab Certstaffix at your option. In this “remote instructor” training, the instructor is not present in the same room as the students, but the training is still synchronous. Here are some “remote instructor” options in NYC:
- Certstaffix Training: Computer lab at 276 5th Ave in New York, NY
- Facebook Advertising ($450 for 1 Day)