- Reflecting on Facebook’s Hilarious, Well-Deserved Crypto Failure
- Discover Glenwood Springs Golf Club | Phil Long Glenwood Springs Subaru
- Con lắc lò xo, trắc nghiệm vật lý lớp 12
- OneCoin là gì? Có nên đầu tư vào đồng tiền bị xem là lừa đảo không?
- 19 Best Restaurants in Jacksonville you Gotta Try (Hidden Unique Eats!)
Known as the land of 10,000 lakes, Minnesota is home to over 500 golf courses including several historic venues that have hosted Major Championships and the Ryder Cup. Who could forget the many US Opens and PGA Championships held at Hazeltine Golf Course in Minnesota? Despite having a short golf season, Minnesota boasts a strong golf tradition consistently ranking as one of the top states for golfer participation in the nation. Some of the best golf courses in Minnesota include: Interlachen Country Club, Spring Hill Golf Course and Hazeltine Golf Course. Minnesota is not just the place for some of the greatest private courses in the country, but nearly 90% of golf courses in Minnesota are public. The Quarry at Giants Ridge and The Wilderness at Fortune Bay consistently rank high as some of the best public courses in Minnesota. If you’re looking for a place for golfing adventure and history you will find it in Minnesota.