- Practical Nursing (LPN) Courses – Hawkeye Community College
- Shine Restaurant Parking | SpotHero
- This San Antonio Joint Might Serve the Best Tacos al Pastor in Texas
- Pepperdine University – Ranking, Courses, Fees, Entry criteria, Admissions, & Scholarships | Shiksha
- 15+ Easy Healthy Snacks for Kids on the Go
Thanks to a little club located off I-20 in Augusta, the bar is set quite high when it comes to golf courses in Georgia.
But where do golfers in the state play their favorite public rounds? There are loads to choose from, whether they are suburban Atlanta semi-private courses or resort courses out along the coast or in the Blue Ridge Mountains. To compile the Top 25, we used a similar method to that of our our national Top 50 ranking. A course’s score is based on their overall (50%) rating and subcategory average (50%). A review is weighted based on how prolific that reviewer is on Golf Advisor, and a course receives a bump in their rating if their score is better than that reviewer’s average score.
Don’t see your favorite Georgia golf course? You can make your voice heard by writing a review here.
Top courses by subcategory in Georgia in 2016
Course layout: Arrowhead Pointe at Richard B. Russell
Course conditions: The Georgia Club
Value: Butternut Creek
Off-course amenities: Arrowhead Pointe at Richard B. Russell
Pace of play:The Georgia Club
Staff friendliness: The Georgia Club
Most improved: Coweta Club
Top 25 courses in Georgia in 2016
Saint Simons Island