- Scary good: Cleveland Heights’ new The Haunted House restaurant opening in old Melt space – cleveland.com
- Lý thuyết tự cảm – loigiaihay.com
- AMC popcorn, treats will start popping up outside of movie theatres in 2022
- Cách dùng hàm SUMIF trong Excel 2021 – công thức ví dụ dễ hiểu
- 26 Wickedly Delicious Appetizers Perfect for Any Halloween Party
If you like good music, unique dining experiences, never-ending nightlife and a place to make lifetime memories, Birmingham is the place to be.
Iron City is a music venue that’s sending soundwaves across the city. There’s different shows that are making their way to Iron City every weekend, from Billy Bob Thornton to Kenny Neal.
Al’s Deli and Grill is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat after a show or a night on the town. The restaurant is open 24/7, so whether you’re a night-owl or an early bird, Al’s always makes time for you to have a delicious meal.
If you’re looking to cool down, you can grab a tube and float down the Cahaba River. You can also take a canoe or kayak, and they even have rope swings to jump on and swing into the river.
Ballantrae Golf Club is known throughout Birmingham as the “fast, fun, and friendly” course. This semi-private course has five different tees, and the practice range has annual plans for members.
Bent Brook Golf Course has three nine-hole courses to test your skills on. They offer half price rates for kids 17 and under, and just when you thought it couldn’t get better, they offer a free round of golf for your birthday.