- Top 10 Places for Snacks on the Fly – Tropical Foods
- The Waterfront located in Anna Maria City – outdoor seating
- Trade coin là gì? Hướng dẫn trade coin hiệu quả chỉ với 5 phút
- Fruit Gushers Fruit Flavored Snacks Variety Pack – 12-0.8 Oz – Tom Thumb
- 3 Cách Làm Chân Gà Sả Tắc – Sa Tế – Sốt Thái Ngon Ngất Ngây
Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom is a themed restaurant built as a replica of Bob Marley’s Jamaican residence on 56 Hope Road in Kingston. Inside you’ll find memorabilia, artifacts from his life, videos, reggae music, and of course, authentic Jamaican cooking.
Their popular dishes include their Oxtail Stew served over rice and beans with seasoned veggies, Sun is Shining chicken cooked in a Jamaican curry sauce, and their Taste of Jamaica tasting platter featuring yucca fries, flavored vegetables, and beef patties.
Every night, musicians play reggae music live in the courtyard. Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom also has a bar area with a $7 cover between 9 am and 2 am. You must be at least 21 years old to dine here after 9 pm.
Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom also has a gift shop for all your Bob Marley, Jamaica and reggae memorabilia.
Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom is located on the Universal CityWalk next to Pat O’Briens.