- Lực là gì vật lý 6? Công thức tính lực? – Học Điện Tử
- Kw Saltwater Grill is a Seafood Restaurant in Fort Bragg, CA 95437
- Massive Open Online Courses – News, Research and Analysis – The Conversation – page 1
- Đào coin bằng VPS là gì? Có nên hay không? – Tin tức tên miền hosting
- MIT Undergraduate Curriculum Map and OCW | MIT OpenCourseWare | Free Online Course Materials
Learning Management System (LMS) Transition
Binghamton University has transitioned from Blackboard to a new Learning Management
System (LMS), Brightspace by Desire2Learn (D2L). This decision was made in collaboration
with faculty and students over a two-year period.
Visit the Brightspace announcements page for regular updates and information on how to prepare for your transition to Brightspace
and visit the LMS Pilot page for more information on the decision-making process.
We understand that this is another change in uncertain times. However, this is one
change that will provide you with greater flexibility in dealing with today’s digital
learning challenges. Brightspace is cloud-based, mobile optimized and designed for
collaboration, providing an improved learning experience for students and instructors
alike with its intuitive, responsive user interface.
We are hopeful that instructors will take advantage of the variety of training opportunities available when preparing their fall 2021 courses.
When instructors wish to use past content from Blackboard, courses are simple to migrate
with only a few required adjustments. See “How can I move myCourses (Blackboard) content
into my Brightspace course?” on the FAQs page.
Visit to my.binghamton.edu and click on Courses.