Abbreviation :BSR Co, Ltd
Name : Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited
– Investment and development of oil and gas and bio – fuel projects.
– Rendering the marine and port services in the oil refining and petrochemical field.
– Supplying and training services and man power in oil refining and petrochemical field.
– Rendering and mantainace services and technical consultation in oil refining and petrochemical field.
– Production, trading and retail sale of petroleum products, immediate petroleum products, bio – fuel, polypropylene pallets, etc.
– Trading, import – export, stockpile and distribution of petroleum products.
– 1992 – 1996: Viet Nam looked for partners to invest in the first refinery in Dung Quat, Quang Ngai.
– 1997 – 1998: The company performed self-investment plan, according to Decision No.514 of Prime minister.
– 1996 – 2003: The State cooperated with Russia to establish VIETROSS to perform this project in form of joint venture as equal partnerships.
– 2003 – now: The State went back to self-investment plan, according to Decision No.546 of Prime minister.
– 09 May 2008: Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited was found to manage Dung Quat refinery.
– 06 January 2011: Dung Quat refinery as the first oil refinery in Vietnam was inaugurated.
– 01 July 2018: Transformed into Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical Joint Stock Company with a charter capital of VND31,004,996,160,000 under the business registration certificate No.4300378569 amended for the 12th time by Quang Ngai Department of Planning and Investment.