- U.S. Treasury Announces Unprecedented & Expansive Sanctions Against Russia, Imposing Swift and Severe Economic Costs
- SNACKS! High Waisted Double Stack Ankle – Just A Nibble
- Introduction to Machine Learning | Udacity Free Courses
- Supporting people and companies to deal with the COVID-19 virus: Options for an immediate employment and social-policy response
- Công Thức Tính Công Suất Điện 1 Chiều Chuẩn Xác
Welcome to Cappadocia Restaurant Epsom
Cappadocia first opened its doors in 2001, as a small restaurant in the heart of Kingston. After a successful start, in 2014 we launched our second restaurant. In November 2021, we very proudly expanded to Epsom, by opening our third restaurant on the Epsom High Street (opposite the Clock Tower). Since day 1, we have devoted ourselves to creating the very best Turkish dishes for our lovely customers.
Our owners, executive chef, and many of our staff are from Turkey, and have been raised with the delicious, traditional cuisine. We are proud to bring a taste of our heritage to our customers, creating a little corner of Turkey in the UK. Our chefs adore cooking these beautifully classic dishes, and have been trained to the highest standards, same as what you’d expect in Istanbul.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon!
PS: To keep up to date with Cappadocia Epsom, make sure you check out our Facebook and Instagram pages.