We Make it Easy to Purchase and Finance a Vehicle
Suncoast understands that everyone has a different shopping style when it comes to buying a car. We are here to help you save money while safely buying a car your way.
You can even buy a car without leaving your home with our loan pre-approval and contactless buying and delivery options.
If you want to look online for options from many car dealerships, we partner with TrueCar, a car buying resource that can help you find a dealership with the new or used car you want. If you’d prefer a face-to-face car buying experience from a local, family-owned dealership, CU AutoBranch can help you find a pre-owned vehicle in your price range.
Not a Suncoast member? Join Now!
Get a pre-owned vehicle at the best possible price from CU Auto Branch with a no-haggle car buying experience and exceptional customer service. CU Auto Branch has been serving Suncoast members for over 20 years!
- A great selection of pre-owned vehicles below NADA pricing
- Free vehicle delivery to any Suncoast Service Center
- All vehicles have a 7 day/1,000 mile money back guarantee
- Safely shop in-person or choose to complete your purchase online and opt for home delivery
Save time and money at the dealership when you use TrueCar to buy a new or used vehicle.
- Save an average of $1,824* off MSRP
- Browse online inventory of new or pre-owned vehicles, view photos, and read reviews
- Easily filter your search to find the best fit and pricing
- Get a TrueCash offer on your trade in just seconds
CU Auto Center
CU Auto Branch also has a service department, Credit Union Auto Center, located at 4002 Wedgemere Drive in Tampa, available for all of your mechanical needs for every make and model. Call 813-336-4160 for more information.
* Between 1/1/21 and 12/31/21, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through a TrueCar-powered auto buying program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $1,824. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.