(i) Job description
·to support the Director of the Firm and other partners, lawyers within the Firm;
·to carry out research, advice and legal opinion work;
·to attend meetings with clients and other third parties;
·to draft documents;
· to liaise with government departments and organization;,
· to co-ordinate the preparation of Vietnamese and English language versions of documentation;
· to assist in promotional activities and external legal assistance programmes organised or undertaken by the Firm; and
· to perform such other legal tasks as would be usually carried out by lawyers within the Firm.
(ii) Skills’ requirements:
· excellent and fluent English language skills (oral and written) and the confidence to communicate professionally in a multi-cultural environment;
· good comprehension of Microsoft office;
· meticulous, attention to details and well-organised; and
· ability to work individually and on the team as well as the ability to adapt effectively to various personalities.
We are looking forward to receiving form you the list of five most excellent graduated students from the Law Faculty of UEL at your earliest convenience. Once we receive the aforesaid information, our HR Department will liaise with the potential candidates to arrange for face to face / online interviews.