- Công thức tính công là gì Nêu đơn vị công – Vật Lí lớp 10
- Middle Child Clubhouse, Zahav, and More: Philadelphia Dining’s Best in 2021 — Resy | Right This Way
- Cách gọi tên Ankan, công thức ankan, hóa học phổ thông
- El Valle Mexican Restaurant (Mount Holly) Menu Mount Holly • Order El Valle Mexican Restaurant (Mount Holly) Delivery Online • Postmates
- 10 Best Treats for Guinea Pigs 2022 – Reviews & Top Picks | Pet Keen
Pikewood National Golf Club, located southeast of Morgantown, WV, has been ranked by Forbes Magazine as #2 among “The Five Hardest Golf Courses in the U.S.” and by Golf Digest as #18 among “America’s 20 Hardest Golf Courses”, #79 among “The World Top 200 Greatest Courses” in 2018, # 33 among “America’s Greatest 100 Golf Courses” in 2021, and “Best New Private Course” in 2009. In 2011 Link magazine listed Pikewood National #7 on its “Top 10 One-Hit Wonders”.
The course takes full advantage of the picturesque West Virginia Mountains boasting breath-taking vistas on nearly every hole. Pikewood National is a private 18 hole golf course which is highly exclusive to members who enjoy golf at its purest state. This is a great opportunity to work with a crew that is highly motivated to become successful in this industry. The grass varieties at Pikewood National are: Greens (A1/A4 bentgrass), Approaches, Tees, Fairways (L93), Rough (Kentucky bluegrass and fescue mix), and Native areas (fescue)
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who could fill our Full Time Seasonal Role.
- Lift at least 50lbs
- Daily walking could range from 3 miles to 15 miles with frequent bending and kneeling.
- Safely operate specialty handheld and riding equipment while following oral and written directions and training.
- Work outside in various conditions: heat, cold, wind, and rain.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment on the course, in the grounds shop, and all related areas.
- Ability to work effectively in a TEAM-oriented work environment.
- Have a high attention to detail.
Daily Tasks Would Include, but not Limited To:
- Maintain all areas of the golf course: specialty turf, sand bunkers, trees, flowers and shrubs
- Possible spraying/fertilizing tasks after experience is gained
- Performing in-house construction projects such as removing and laying sod, seeding, shaping and grading soil for drainage, and tree/shrub planting.
- Pulling weeds
- Using various hand tools such as rakes, shovels, tamps, brooms, and various other tools pertaining to golf course maintenance.
- Using small power equipment such as string trimmers, push-mowers, hover mowers, edgers, and blowers, etc.
- Operating utility carts, including some with manual transmissions.
- Hand watering of turf and ornamental areas.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $12.50 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Morgantown, WV 26508: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you at least 18 years of age or older?
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location