- Healthy bowls restaurant opens in office tower by downtown Dallas
- Bad Credit Loan | UK Loans for Poor Credit from a Direct Lender | Representative 49.9% APR | 118 118 Money
- Fun and Healthy Easter Food Ideas
- Công thức dao động điều hoà vật lý 12 – Công thức học tập
- Công thức tính thể tích khối chóp cực hay (tam giác đều, tứ giác, …) – Toán lớp 12
Seattle Restaurant Week is April 1st to 30th!
The Fremont Chamber is proud to be a Seattle Restaurant Week 2021 sponsor: celebrating amazing food, the diversity of our local cuisine and supporting our city’s restaurants! Showing support has never been so delicious. Check out the (always growing) list of participating restaurants and their specials at srweek.org.
Seattle Restaurant Week is FREE for restaurants to participate!
Seattle Restaurant Week is continuing our pivot from the fall to support any and all Seattle restaurants, food trucks, catering businesses, or other food-based businesses with a month-long promotion. We hope you’ll be a part of it!
Social Media Marketing 101 for Small Business
Wednesday, April 21st, 9am – 10am
Join us as we demystify how to use social media marketing to promote your small business on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Learn best practices for establishing a meaningful social media presence, how to create a simple content calendar for ongoing awareness and engagement, tools to amplify your social profiles and more!
Why invest in your social media?
- Instagram has the 4th-most users of any mobile app
- Two-thirds of Facebook users visit a local business page weekly
- 90 million LinkedIn users are senior-level influencers; 63 million are in decision-making positions
- Twitter has an advertising audience of 353 million
This webinar includes a Q&A session. Please submit your questions in advance.
Monthly Referral Networking Meet up: Health & Wellness
Monday, April 12th, 5pm – 6pm
The Fremont Chamber is hosting a monthly, referral networking online meet up. We invite professionals in the health and wellness industries to join this free meet up.
The event is 1-hour long. The first 10 minutes will allow everyone to introduce themselves, briefly we will then go into breakout sessions, where people can better get to know a smaller group. Discussion topics will be provided to help make the event meaningful. The events will be moderated by member, Jessica Vets.
COVID-19 Emergency Grants for Small Businesses
Application portal has opened for Working Washington Grants: Round 4
The application portal for the newest round of Working Washington small business grants is now open at commercegrants.com . (Materials translated into 16 languages available here .) Businesses can submit applications until 5:00pm April 9. The original announcement is below with additional information. If you need help understanding eligibility or completing the application, technical assistance is available.
Working Washington Round 4 offers grant relief funds to small for-profit businesses, especially those that were required to close due to public health and safety measures.
Priorities for funding are:
- Businesses required to close.
- Businesses with lost revenue as a result of closure.
- Businesses with added expenses to maintain safe operations.
- Equitable distribution of grant funds across the state and to businesses owned and operated by historically disadvantaged individuals.
Virtual Moisture Festival – Vibrant Virtual Variety
4 Unique Shows All Ages
The first Virtual Moisture Festival is almost here!
– Opens April Fool’s Day –
Do you have your tickets yet?
Show line-ups are now posted on our website Calendar . Click on each show to learn more about featured artists. Tune in 8 minutes early to each show to watch the Showbands pre-show. Some fabulous music and video provided by The Georgetown Orbits, Doc Sprinsock and the SANCApators, The Naked Truth, and The Fremont Philharmonic Orchestra!
ImprovMindset: Engage Your Remote Team
The world has changed, and we are forced to change with it. How are you using the tools we have to do the work we need to do? We are all using virtual platforms for communication and connection. This workshop will cover how to use the technology we have to make sure we are engaging and inspiring our team. We are still working remotely, but we don’t have to feel disconnected.
– Cover best practices for utilizing online tools to build collaboration
- Use the lessons of improv to find a new path forward
– Work with active tools for dealing with ambiguity
- Build a new practice of collaboration and inclusion
Come be a part of the most dynamic virtual training for business professionals.
– Three 60-minute online sessions
– Monday, Wednesday and Friday
– Informational Guides for continued learning
– $150 per person (discounts available for groups of four or more)
Workshops currently planned for April (4/5, 7 & 9), 2021.
Submit Your Business Pitch for a Chance at a $10,000 Cash Prize!
The winning pitch will be awarded $10,000 cash, mentorship, and access to investors! Applications for the first round are open now through April 16th. LIVE pitch event and announcement of Best Product idea will be held virtually on June 23rd. Are you an entrepreneur, business, or student with an innovative idea for a manufactured product from ‘waste’ or recycled materials? We want to see your ideas! More details and application can be found here
If you are applying as a business that already produces/manufactures a product that fits this competition’s criteria, you must pitch a new product (e.g., one that is not already on the market). If you’re interested in getting involved as a sponsor, community partner, or mentor for the Pitch Finalists, reach out to email@example.com
Fremont Chamber of Commerce Resource List
Seattle Office of Economic Development Resources
Seattle Good Business Network Support Hub
Seattle City Council COVID-19 Resources
Thank you to our Premier Members!
Center of the Universe Members
Spotlight on a Milky Way Member: Thank you, MAK Management!