- Online Menu of Blue At Topaz, Flagler Beach, FL
- AFLAC Optional Insurance | City of Miami Springs Florida Official Website
- The Best Mexican Restaurants In Los Angeles – Los Angeles – The Infatuation
- 9 Free Google Certification Courses for Online Learning – Present Slide
- Harvard University offers 5 free online courses for computer programmers
Charleston Restaurant Week 2022
Charleston Restaurant Week is the most highly anticipated event in Lowcountry cuisine. From sweet to savory, Charleston Restaurant Week has something for all taste buds. Taking place September 8-18, 2022, at various restaurants throughout Charleston, the event offers prix fixe lunch and dinner menus with a side of Southern hospitality.
It’s a 10-day long dining adventure and the easiest way to sample the best food and drinks that the city has to offer. Participating restaurants each create their own custom menu that features several courses. Charleston Restaurant Week 2022 is sponsored by the Travel Council, Lowcountry Hospitality Association, Explore Charleston, and the South Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association.
Here are just a few of the featured restaurants set for this year:
- Church and Union
- Park & Grove
- High Cotton
- Halls Chophouse
- 29 Rue de Jean
- Delaney Oyster House
- Vincent Chiccos
- Coastal Provisions
- Bohemian Bull
- Forty-Eight Wine Bar
- The Salty Dog Café
- Grace & Grit
- High Tide Restaurant
- Cantina 76
- Mex 1 Coastal Cantina
- Florence’s Lowcountry Kitchen
- Ms. Rose’s Fine Food & Cocktails
Check the Charleston Restaurant Week website to make reservations and for updated menus.
If you’re planning to enjoy the festivities, GCT offers rides to participating restaurants throughout Charleston. Drive safe and leave the driving to us while you enjoy the best drinks and meals in Downtown Charleston, North Charleston, Mount Pleasant, James Island, and more. Book a chauffeured car service for Charleston Restaurant Week 2022 with GCT.