- United Of Omaha Life Insurance
- Charlie Brown’s Fresh Grill Returns to Downtown Woodbury | RestaurantNews.com
- Campbell Snacks | Beacon Partners
- Áo khoác DirtyCoins Embroidered Varsity Jacket áo bomber Dirty coins Đen tay vàng full tag Hany Shop – Vàng Đen,L | Thời trang unisex HCM | Tiki
- The BBQ Love Shack – Northern Colorado’s Award Winning Hometown BBQ
With Budget Direct, you can insure your car for its market value or, in some cases, for an agreed value.
Market value is the reasonable cost to replace your car with one of the same make, model, age, mileage and overall condition.
To get an idea of what your car may be worth, search for it in the Red Book or on car sales websites.
Please note that the prices provided by these sites are only meant to be a guide. Your car’s market value will be determined by us at the time of the loss or damage.
Agreed value is the amount we agree to insure your car for. We may offer you an agreed value, provided:
- your car is less than 10 years old; and
- your car has not been converted to LPG; and
- the car has no pre-existing damage; and
- the agreed value is within an acceptable range of the market value.
The value for which your car is covered is shown on your insurance certificate and in your online account.