The official CoinTracking app. Simply the best way to keep accurate track of your cryptocurrency portfolio. CoinTracking analyzes all your trades and generates useful information in real time, such as the profit / loss of your trades, the value of your coins, balances, realized and unrealized gains, and much more.
• Portfolio tracker supporting all digital currencies and tokens, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Bitshares, Golem, Dogecoin, Augur, IOTA, Monero, Cardano, Lisk, and many more.
• Select any fiat currency as your base currency, including USD, EUR, CAD, AUD, GBP, CNY, JPY, etc.
• Summary View with values in your preferred base fiat currency or Bitcoin: BTC price, Total value of all coins, Total account value, Amount of each coin, Value of each coin.
• Gains View: Display current change % rate, Total cost, Current value, Realized / Unrealized gains, and prices for your portfolio and individual coins. View values based on BTC or your base currency.
• Charts View: Includes value per currency, Portfolio distribution, and historical balance chart. Switch between BTC and your base currency.
• Balance View: Keep track of your balances across all Exchanges and Wallets. Group balances by Trade-Group or Trade-Type.
• Stay up to date with Current and historic trends for all digital tokens in the market, and setup Alert Notifications at your desired target prices.
• Day / Night Mode: Choose between two UI color templates.
• Widget: Quick, secure, and easy access to your portfolio’s basic information, plus current prices for Bitcoin and your other top 3 coins.
• Keep your portfolio private with Face ID, Touch-ID or Passcode.
Through CoinTracking.info, you can import all your trades directly from most exchanges and wallets, including Kraken, Poloniex, Bittrex, GDAX, Coinbase, Bitstamp, Gemini, Bitfinex, HitBTC, OKcoin, bitcoin.de, Exodus, Trezor, and many others. It also supports imports from Bitcoin, Ethereum, other Altcoin Wallets, and reports for tax declaration.
Developed by Citruslab for CoinTracking.