- Top Denver Golf Courses | Best Colorado Golf Courses | Fossil Trace
- Milk-Free Pantry : Non-Dairy Foods Directory – Snacks
- 19 Healthy Snacks To Keep In Your Pantry
- 6 Best SQL Courses to Take in 2022 (Read this first)
- Status price live today – Why Status price is up by 0.51% today? Status price analysis | ETMarkets
Who We Are
Founded in 1995, the Rio Grande Valley Multibank (RGVMB) is a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) certified by the United States Department of Treasury. Our mission is to provide financial products and development services to the RGV, particularly in the area of affordable housing and consumer lending. We are proud to provide the affordable, risk-free alternative to payday and car title loans. All earnings are reinvested into the program for expansion and lending capital. The nine member banks have never taken out dividends over the 20-year history of the institution and do not plan to do so in the future.
The Community Loan Center (CLC) was established in 2011 by the RGV MultiBank in order to offer low-interest, low-fee personal loans. Since October 2011, CLC has loaned $3.9 million to borrowers in the Rio Grande Valley.
RGVMB and the Community Loan Center are administered by Community Development Corporation of Brownsville.