- Lely Resort Golf & Country Club – Mustang Course
- Fact Sheet #2: Restaurants and Fast Food Establishments Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) | U.S. Department of Labor
- Turtle Lake Brewing Co: Vietnam Craft Beer Built Around Community
- Tóm tắt công thức Hóa học hữu cơ lớp 9 hay, chi tiết
- Beijing Chinese Restaurant menu – Syracuse NY 13219 – (315) 426-1184
This course introduces the fundamental concepts of data structures and the algorithms that proceed from them. Although this course has a greater focus on theory than application the assignments, examples, and cases introduced throughout the course help to bring the gap between theoretical concepts and real world problem solving. We will be using a software tool that will enhance our understanding of the operation and function of the data structures and algorithms explored throughout the course by visually animating examples of data structures and algorithms so that we can understand their operation. Key topics within this course will include recursion, fundamental data structures (including stacks, queues, linked lists, hash tables, tress, and graphs), and the basics of algorithmic analysis.
Course Number: CS 3303
Prerequisites: CS 1103