- Sperax USD price today, USDs to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
- 20 Great Snacks for Runners | Runner’s World Australia and New Zealand
- Priority Pass Lounge Guide With Full List of 90+ U.S. Lounges & Restaurants [Map Included]
- Co.,Ltd là gì? Ưu và nhược điểm của Công ty trách nhiệm hữu hạn
- The Waterfront located in Anna Maria City – outdoor seating
ORLANDO, Fla. – Kura Revolving Sushi Bar will open its first Central Florida location in Orange County’s tourist district on Saturday.
This conveyor-belt sushi restaurant plans to open its doors for the first time at 11579 Regency Village Drive in the Vineland Pointe shopping area at 5 p.m., according to a news release.
[ADD YOUR BUSINESS TO THE FLORIDA FOODIE DIRECTORY]
The company said the restaurant will feature special hours on Saturday; 5-9 p.m., Sunday; 12-9 p.m., and Monday; 12-9 p.m. After that, it will begin its normal hours, 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, according to the release.
“In celebration of the first 3 opening days, dine-in guests will receive a novelty Demon Slayer x Kura Sushi accessory item,” the release said.
[TRENDING: Homeowners insurance company exits Florida market | Win gift cards to Orlando’s Magical Dining Month | Gov. DeSantis announces SunPass toll rebate program for Florida commuters | Become a News 6 Insider (it’s free!)]
This will be the second Kura location in Florida and the 39th location across the country.
The menu consists of a variety of nigiri and rolls which travel to the customers on a conveyor belt, allowing them to sample what they want as it passes by.
Check out the Florida Foodie podcast. You can find every episode in the media player below: