- Affordable Health Insurance Open Enrollment in Texas | TX
- Công thức hàm nhân (hàm PRODUCT) trong excel cho dân văn phòng 2022 | Educationuk-vietnam.org – Educationuk-vietnam.org
- Este etyl axetat có công thức là gì? Hướng dẫn làm bài tập etyl axetat
- Máy Tính Bước Sóng | Tần Số Sóng
- Cách tạo công thức edit video Capcut nhanh chóng trên điện thoại
The noun course can refer to a series of lectures, discussions, or other lessons in a particular subject. To graduate from high school, you have to take certain courses in English, social studies, math, and science. Naturally, you want to pass them!
The noun course can refer to a part of a meal. If you love chocolate, your favorite course will be dessert — it’s a triple chocolate mousse! The noun course can also refer to an area laid out for a particular sport, as in a golf course or obstacle course. As a verb course can mean to move quickly over or through a certain path, especially some liquid, like when tears course down your cheeks at a sad movie. Don’t confuse the spelling of course with coarse, which is an adjective meaning rough.