NYU Law offers more than 300 courses in 16 areas of study. Our academics combines rigorous examination of the law's theoretical bases with a real grounding in the practical aspects of lawyering. The Law School also offers 39 clinics, 10 colloquia, more than 60 courses international as well as the specially created NYU Law Abroad.
- Course Catalog: Every course NYU Law offers, including reading groups and externships.
- Course Updates: The latest news on what's being offered–and what's not.
- Schedule of Classes : When and where classes are held.
- Course Syllabi and Assignments: Know what's expected in your class.
Register and Participate
- COURSES: The Law School's dedicated bidding system.
- NYUClasses: The University's learning management system.
- Evaluate Courses and Faculty: Add your feedback (only available at semester's end).