- Best 30 Restaurants in Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ with Reviews – YP.com
- All the Snack Available from Starbucks | Fresh Coffee House
- Why and How to Organize a Company Retreat
- Disney Snack goals SVG, Disney svg, Snack goals svg and png file instant download, disney snack svg for cricut and silhouette
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen
Finding time to fit classes into a busy schedule can be a challenge, especially when travel is required. Through online learning, KCCTO offers an easy solution!
Based on up-to-date early care and education curriculum, courses are taught by experienced and degreed professionals in early childhood education. Take courses from a remote location in Kansas at times that are convenient for you, all while receiving the quality training needed to meet licensing regulations and to advance professional growth.
KCCTO offers more than 80 online courses that are designed to address the needs of child care providers and focus on issues of building a child care service or improving the quality of service to children and families. Because of the interactive nature of the courses, trainers are able to guide and respond to individual questions of child care providers and tailor answers to the communities and families they serve. As a result, this online training content is responsive to different and varied populations.
KCCTO offers training in an in-person format. In addition to training delivered by Workforce Development and Infant Toddler Specialist Network staff, KCCTO provides support to an approved cadre of trainers for child care providers across the state through a library of standardized, expertly-prepared curriculum. We also network with agencies and organizations interested in child care provider training. Our goal is to facilitate and augment, not to duplicate or replace current community training efforts.
Live Virtual Training
Meet “face-to-face” with your trainer and other child care providers from across the state, all from the comfort of your own home! These professional development opportunities are provided at scheduled times using Zoom video conferencing. Some live virtual trainings are completed entirely through the Zoom platform while others include brief follow-up activities on our Canvas learning management system. You will need access to video and audio equipment. You must be visible on your video and engaged in the training. Plan to be free of distractions and fully engaged during your training session. Virtual training events are convenient but are still professional learning environments that require your attendance and participation.
Visit our Course and Training Frequently Asked Questions page for more information!
Looking for a specific topic, or for a trainer to come to your area?
- View our courses page to search for upcoming online courses, in-person training, or virtual training opportunities currently available for registration
- Learn about the in-person training and other support services offered by our Infant Toddler Specialist Network (ITSN)
- Browse a list (coming soon!) of qualified trainers located throughout the state of Kansas
- Connect With Us to request an in-person training in your area