- Kiến thức công thức tính tỉ khối hơi | Bán Máy Nước Nóng – Banmaynuocnong
- Timing Golf Course Aeration – Turfmate
- Easy coffee snacks recipes | Jones Brothers Coffee
- Austin Restaurant Verbena by Chef Nic Yanes Is a Downtown Oasis – Tribeza
- Tổng hợp 11 sàn giao dịch Bitcoin uy tín trên thị trường Việt Nam hiện nay
CUNA announces Credit Union Loan Source and VisiFI as the newest associate business members, joining the largest, strongest network of credit union advocates.
Newly announced associate level members include:
- Credit Union Loan Source- Offers a monthly loan participation subscription program providing credit unions the chance to increase revenue by taking advantage of the indirect auto loan pipeline originated through a network of franchise dealers across sixteen states.
- VisiFI – A thought leader for fintech solutions, VisiFI introduces innovative approaches that enable credit unions across the country to compete more effectively in the ever-changing consumer finance market.
“Joining CUNA is a natural extension of our 16-year track record of helping credit unions achieve their financial goals,” said Bill Moniz, President and CEO of Credit Union Loan Source. “As an Associate Business Member, we will be in a better position to reach out to credit unions who could benefit from our unique loan participation model and share information with other industry experts. We look forward to the opportunity to get involved with CUNA’s advocacy programs to strengthen the credit union movement across the country.”
“As a CUSO, we are deeply rooted in the credit union movement; for this reason, joining CUNA is a natural move for us”, said Robin Kolvek, CEO of VisiFI. “This legacy, coupled with our team’s unique industry knowledge and experience serves as the foundation of our strategy to deliver a more intelligent and innovative, real-time, end-to-end platform. We believe this approach is transformative and when combined with the ability to collaborate with like-minded organizations, enables us to build a better future for credit unions and the members they serve.”
CUNA Associate Business Membership is an exclusive opportunity for organizations to serve as official business advocates on behalf of all of America’s credit unions. While helping to break down regulatory barriers, members can build their experience and demonstrate their commitment to the credit union movement.
An associate business membership also provides:
- Recognition as a business advocate supporting the credit union industry
- Opportunities to nurture relationships with industry leaders
- Access to and savings on education and engagement opportunities
- Industry knowledge to provide top-tier service
“We’re thrilled to have Credit Union Loan Source and VisiFI join our group of business advocates,” says Karin Sand, vice president of system provider relations at CUNA. “I am looking forward to working with our new associate business members and combining their strengths with our advocacy efforts on behalf of all credit unions.”
Get more details about membership at cuna.org/associatemembership.