- The Chocolatier Restaurant at Hersheypark: Everything You Need To Know
- Top 13 Công Thức Phần Trăm Khối Lượng
- 30 Halloween Snack Ideas You Can Throw Together for a Spooky-Chic Soiree
- Tổng hợp công thức Vật Lý 12 từ cơ bản đến nâng cao full – LEGOLAND
- How to get to The Pizza Company Phú Mỹ Hưng – Q7 in Quận 7 by Bus?
In August 2012, Montrose made room for a stylish Mexico City bistro concept with the arrival of Cuchara. Located a stone’s throw from Boheme Cafe and Wine Bar and Reeves Antiques, the casually-cool neighborhood spot quickly gained attention for its industrial-chic interior, stellar cocktail line up and a well-edited menu showcasing family-tested recipes.
A trio of vibrant murals by Mexico City artist Cecilia Beaven—the sister of Cuchara co-owner Ana Beaven—adorn the space, which was designed by Jim Herd of Collaborative Projects, the talent behind Underbelly and The Hay Merchant’s interiors. On the menu, guests can expect to find authentic, Mexico City-style comfort food highlighted in dishes like the juicy carnitas, tacos de alambre (spicy beef tacos) and savory lamb barbacoa. The cocktail menu is also impressive, designed by former Anvil mixologist Chris Frankel. Expect to find a variety of margaritas and innovative libations made with fresh juices and premium liquors.
Cuchara is open Tuesday through Sunday for dinner and also Sunday brunch.