- Create a business stamp, business stamps design, company stamp
- Italian Restaurant Seattle – Pomodoro offers Italian and Spanish dining until late night.
- Safemoon là gì? Giải thích toàn tập về Safemoon – BeInCrypto Việt Nam
- Emma Habesha – Inglewood – Los Angeles – The Infatuation
- 41 Snack Foods That’ll Make You Say, “Damn, That’s Vegan?”
Debevoise & Plimpton has advised AIA Group including its subsidiary, AIA Vietnam Life Insurance Company Limited (AIA Vietnam), in its investment in and exclusive 10-year partnership with Tiki, a leading Vietnamese all-in-one e-commerce platform with millions of customers in Vietnam.
The AIA Vietnam-Tiki partnership marks Vietnam’s first comprehensive exclusive partnership between a life insurer and a digital platform, representing a new form of collaboration through an innovative, customer-centric distribution model. Through this long term partnership, Tiki customers will have access to life and health insurance solutions provided by AIA Vietnam, and AIA Vietnam and Tiki will also jointly explore collaboration opportunities to meet the diverse and increasing financial needs of Vietnamese people.
The Debevoise team advising the AIA Group was led by Hong Kong international counsel Allison Lee and included partner Edwin Northover and associate Monisha D’Souza. The team supported AIA Group Senior Regional Counsel, Manoj Ramachandran and AIA Vietnam General Counsel, Nguyen Tran Van Quynh, and their team. LNT & Partners provided assistance with Vietnamese legal and regulatory advice.