- Tinh Bột Công Thức Hóa Học Là Gì, Tinh Bột Và Xenlulozơ, Tinh Bột Là Gì
- What Company Makes Oreo Cookies? – groupersandwich.com
- Hình thoi là gì? Tính chất và công thức tính diện tích hình thoi
- Hướng dẫn chơi sự kiện Một Ngụm Mộng Mơ Genshin Impact
- Công thức tính dung kháng của tụ điện và bài tập có lời giải
Ready to test your marketing skills? Take our quick quiz to see how much you know!
Sign up for the program email list.
Get the skills to stay relevant in an ever-changing digital world! Oakland University PACE is excited to be the first to offer the Digital Marketing Pro Certificate in Michigan in partnership with the Digital Marketing Institute. Students who complete the course and then pass the 3-hour exam will receive a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from DMI and also the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) award from the American Marketing Association (AMA).
The Digital Marketing Certificate Program is a practical course designed to help you improve your knowledge of online digital marketing, strategy, and measurement. Program content is continuously updated which means you get cutting-edge digital marketing and soft skills, always. Learn Google Ads (PPC), Analytics, Facebook Ads, content marketing, SEO and more. Facilitated by experts from the field and Oakland University faculty, the program will ensure you’ve got the most up to date and relevant learning. You will not have to learn any coding; the DMI Pro course focuses on the commercial aspect of online marketing.
The course is offered in two ways:
1. Online and On Demand: Move through the course at your own pace on your own time! Core content includes 30-hours of video-based course content in addition to a multitude of other resources and study materials. Students have 6 months from when they enroll to sit for the certifying exam. Average completion time is between 8-10 weeks. Students can register for this course by clicking here.
2. Online with Instructor-led Sessions: Students will move through the course in a cohort-based fashion and will meet with their instructor and other students live online every other week as they move through the course modules.
Upon completion of the course an Oakland University PACE Certificate of Attendance will be issued. Participants will also receive a voucher to take the DMI certifying exam at a Pearson Vue Testing Center.
Contact Amy Olind with questions about the program: email@example.com