- Childhood snacks can carry a lot of nostalgia, and luckily for 1990s and 2000s kids, many of them are still available.
- Dunkaroos have returned to shelves in the US for the first time since 2012.
- Lunch boxes can still be packed with Gushers, Hi-C, Fruit Roll-Ups, and Teddy Grahams.
- Savory foods like Lunchables, Bagel Bites, and Kid Cuisine are still available at grocery stores.
- You can still buy Fla-Vor-Ice freeze pops and War Heads, too.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There’s a chance you haven’t had some beloved snacks from your childhood in years — in fact, you may have even forgotten that some of them existed. Fortunately, there are a lot of treats that were especially popular in the United States during the 1990s and early aughts that are still for sale.
Dunkaroos stopped being sold in the US in 2012, but luckily, 1990s kids don’t have to wait any longer to enjoy the treat again. The nostalgic snack started hitting shelves again this month, and it’ll soon be available nationwide.
Here are some nostalgic snacks from your childhood that are still around today.