- The Best Italian Restaurants in Philadelphia Right Now
- Combos Baked Snacks Cracker Pepperoni Pizza – 1.7 Oz – Jewel-Osco
- Company Position Definition | Law Insider
- Mario Kart 8’s Coconut Mall Track Got a Wild Update, And the Internet Is Taking Notice – IGN
- Phương pháp tính góc giữa hai đường thẳng trong không gian – VnHocTap.com
El Gallo was founded in November of 2017. Together, with its three full-time and three part-time employees, it serves Mexican cuisine during all times of the day from breakfast, lunch, to dinner. Customers can order takeout or dine-in at its physical location on 197 Diamond Bridge Ave., in Hawthorne, NJ, with ample parking in the back, front, and side of the building. It is a BYOB with the option of creating specialty mixes in house.
El Gallo supports local and small businesses. It uses distributors and produce from around the area to create its traditional dishes. Giving back to the community is an integral part of El Gallo; the Company wants to serve its people by doing good through donations of service, its foods, or monetary gifts for non-profits.