- A Longtime Sandy Springs Pub Closes, While an Alpharetta Restaurant Changes Ownership
- 10 Best Online Automotive Certification Programs | YourMechanic Advice
- Sounding The Alarm On Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- Ally Bank Mortgage Review 2022 | Bankrate
- 65+ Of The Best Online Course Websites Compared 2022
Main content starts here, tab to start navigating
El Jefe Tequilas is located at Sunset Walk at Margaritaville Resort in Kissimmee, FL.
El Jefe is an authentic Mexican Restaurant and Tequila Bar. It is family owned and operated by father-daughter duo, Mario and Samantha Gonzalez.
The Gonzalez family started their first restaurant in Chicago in 1984 – Fernando’s Tequila Bar and Restaurant. Following that, two more locations opened in Chicago – Blue Agave Tequila Bar.
The recipes used have been influenced by culinary trips to Mexico and family recipes that have been handed down many generations.
Everything is made by scratch with fresh, quality ingredients. Not only is everything in the kitchen made from scratch, but so are the margaritas! El Jefe squeezes fresh lemon and lime juice daily to make the most refreshing margaritas.
When you are at El Jefe Tequilas, you are familia!